v2.0 Notes – July 14th, 2022
Date of release – 2022/07/14
With the introduction of the new Lympo NFT Minting Platform, we've introduced a lot of new features. We'll be releasing these features over a few different updates. Here's everything that's going to be launched, improved, or removed on July 14th, 2022.
- 1.NFT Minting Platform
- 2.Lympo Airdrops
- 3.Changes to Lympo NFT Minting Pools
- Updated with new visuals and structure.
- [New Release] The Lympo Airdrop Page – once connected with your profile – you’ll be able to claim all eligible rewards at any point.
- [New Release] Utility NFTs – utility NFTs consist of passive, consumable, and equipable items (some utility NFT items Lympo will release later).
- [New Release] New NFT Borders – season 2 Lympo NFTs will have different borders from all previously existing Lympo NFTs.
- Lympo Athlete NFTs – Reissued NFTs for claiming.
- GOAT NFTs – Reissued NFTs for claiming.
- [New Release] Utility Medals – Newly issued Gold, Silver, and Bronze NFT medals that provide a passive minting bonus in any pool. The medals can also be staked.
- [New Release] Utility Keys – NFTs to unlock The Utility Pool.
- [New Release] Utility Mint Cards – the Mint Cards will be claimable upon release. Mint Card functionality will be added in future updates.
- The token required to stake changed from $LMT to $SPORT.
- The pool has been activated – stake $SPORT to start earning credits daily and mint Athletes NFTs.
- The liquidity pair required changed from LMT/REVV to SPORT/REVV.
- The pool has been activated – add liquidity to the $SPORT - $REVV pair and stake your LP Tokens to start earning credits daily.